My Travel Bucket List

Barcelona (again)

Maybe this doesn’t count because I’ve been already… But I’m including it anyway because I long to be back in Barcelona. I went last year and had the best time – it’s a city full of charm and I genuinely think that a little piece of me was left behind. Best go back and get it, right?

Amsterdam

I have to say, until now Amsterdam never really appealed. I always associated it with nasty things and now that I’m a bit older I’m able to appreciate the views, architecture and heritage of the city instead. I think a large part of this is that my eyes have been opened since I started blogging – I’ve seen loads of blog posts about all of these beautiful places and I’d love see them.

Santorini

Santorini looks so beautiful. The buildings, the beaches, the views, the weather. I just had to include it.

Croatia

Quite a few people I know have visited Croatia – mainly Split and Dubrovnik – and have had great things to say about it. I also hear it’s not too expensive either? Maybe that will be my next trip…

African Safari

It’s a must. I’ve wanted to do this for years and I think that whilst it would be possibly a bit scary, I do think it’s an experience that I have to do once in my life.

The Maldives

I feel like I want my Honeymoon here. The water looks so clear and the weather beautiful, the beaches clean. I kind of get the impression that you’re quite secluded too, which I like the idea of. Sometimes your own space is so needed – no distractions, stress or annoyances.

Bora Bora

Another possible Honeymoon destination. I guess it doesn’t seem too dissimilar from the Maldives

Copenhagen

Another place I’ve seen lots of lucky people jetting off to. Instagram, I blame you for this. I will soon be very poor.

Has anyone been to any of these places? Would you recommend them? I’d love to hear what your faves are.

Travel Essentials

1. March 21, 2017 / 4:33 pm

I absolutely adore this post. I must do this myself!!

2. March 21, 2017 / 6:27 pm

Amazing list! The boyfriend and I just booked a trip to Croatia (Sipan Island) in June for Ā£150 per person, flights and 4* hotel included! I look forward to it as it will be my first beach holiday. I hope you get to go soon, too! šŸ™‚

• Hannah
      March 21, 2017 / 6:28 pm

That sounds amazing! Please let me know what it’s like xx

3. March 22, 2017 / 10:08 am

I went to Barcelona last month with my boyfriend for our first holiday together and we had THE best time šŸ™‚ I absolutely loved it there, and the food is just amazing, isn’t it??! Loving this travel list, I want to go to pretty similar destinations! Santorini just looks amazing doesn’t it šŸ™‚

4. March 22, 2017 / 12:56 pm

It’s so difficult to narrow down a list, but this is a good one.

Amsterdam and Santorini are on mine too. I’ve been to Barcelona and didn’t really love it tbh. Malaga is a very beautiful Spanish city if you wanted to try another part of the country.

5. April 26, 2017 / 9:16 pm

Haven’t been to any of these places but they would probably all be on my travel bucketlist too!

6. October 26, 2017 / 9:59 am

Can fully recommend the african safari and have just come back from the Maldives. Both are a MUST!

Was lucky enough to see most of the big 5 in Kenya and snorkeled with a whale shark in the Maldives. Absolutely thrilling!