1. Always go with your gut. You’re probably right.
2. Trust that everything will work out in the end, it really always does. That’s not something that people just say to make you feel better.
3. Everything that you go through is either a lesson or a blessing, and it makes you who you are.
4. Listen to your parents, and don’t be horrid to them! As I’ve got older I have realised how much my parents have done/still do for me and I’m so grateful. It’s a shame that many of us have to ‘grow up’ before we realise this.
5. Kissing the frogs is worth it.
6. Learn to spend time on your own, and enjoy it.
7. You will lose friends, and that’s totally okay. It’s normal and doesn’t mean you’re an awful person.
8. Go easy on the bronzer.
9. Do what you believe is right, and always stand up for yourself and what you believe in. Don’t be a sheep.
10. Understand the importance of your health, both physically and mentally. You’ll thank yourself later.
What would you tell your younger self?